Hi, I'm Grace. I spend much of my days working as a content specialist/writer for the HR, payroll, and benefits industries. Beyond that, I write fiction, poetry, and educational nonfiction — these works are showcased on this site.
I'm published by Foliate Oak Literary Magazine, Slate & Style, BlazeVOX, The Lamp-Post of the Southern California C.S. Lewis Society, Salem Press, SAGE Publications, Mission Bell Media, and Mason Crest.
WHAT YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
* I have a massive interest in humanities and the arts.
* My top fiction genres are literary, psychological, crime, fantasy, and suspense.
* Back in the day, I released a poetry album called "The Wall." Part social commentary, part contemplative, tracks include Cold World, Injustice, and Passing Through.
* I love watching different forms of artistry — including live bands, street art, dance choreography, and martial arts.
* My favorite music genres are reggae, house, hip hop, rock, and jazz fusion.